Our magnets are constructed of gloss white magnetic material available in .030" thickness.Thickness may vary slightly.Excessive exposure to sunlight may result in fading
Trade shows, meetings, schools, banks, hospitals, medical clinics, nursing homes, associations, real estate realtors, insurance agents, hotels, hospitality industry, restaurants, retailers, grocery stores, radio and television stations, travel industry
Normal Production Time
5 Working Days
5" x 15"
Country of Manufacture
Tips for magnetic vehicle signs
1. Magnetic sheet can be distorted (especially at high temperatures) if handled incorrectly. It must be kept flat or rolled with the magnetized side in.
2. Avoid wrinkling! Store magnetic sheeting signs in a roll with an inside diameter of no less than 4 inches with printed surface on the outside. It''s a good idea to store signs inside a cardboard core or tube for protection.
3. The vehicle surface should be clean, dry and waxed prior to applying sign.
4. Do not apply a amagnetic sign to a newly re-painted vehicle.
5. Make sure the entire surface of the sign is against a steel surface with no existing air pockets or body putty.
6. Remove sign from vehicle at least once a week and wipe dry both the vehicle and the sign.
7. Clean the surface with a mild detergent in warm water.
8. Some metallic (metal flake) paint finishes can be affected by magnetic sheeting. A slight discoloration may occur under the magnet.
9. Always remove the sign by lifting the center of two opposite sides. Never start at the corners. This will avoid bent corners and reduced adhesion.